Hearth & Hand with Magnolia coming to TARGET! from Chip & Joanna Gaines



Holy Shiplap.. do I have some EXCITING news for you!! 


HGTV Fixer Upper stars (and probably my favorite couple of all time), Chip & Joanna Gaines are launching an exclusive home and lifestyle brand at Target! 
Hearth & Hand with Magnolia which will be available at Target and Target.com on November 5th, will debut with 300+ home decor and lifestyle items just in time for the holidays! The partnership will be ongoing, with new products introduced each season. Prices in the collection will range from $.99 to $129.99
Can you say, Christmas wish list?! My wallet is already crying ;) 
Here is a sneak peek of some of the goodies available in the collection! I'm already eyeballing those striped linen napkins- swoon! 

Photo credit: People

Photo credit: People

Photo Credit: Magnolia Market


Are you excited about the Gaines' new Hearth & Hand with Magnolia brand at Target? 
Let me know in the comments below! 

Comments

  1. Wendy!

    Oh my goodness!! I am just as excited as you about this amazing launch from Chic and Joanna Gaines. The partnership with Target and Chip & Jo are a match made in heaven!! I will be the one online at 11:59pm waiting to shop online, lol!! My poor wallet and poor hubby. Hahaha!! It's countdown time until then!!
    Xoxo Natasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing crockery! I am similarly as energized as you about this stunning dispatch from Chic and Joanna Gaines. Thanks for the share.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I'm happy they are coming to Target only I don't live close to one . I just bought there first book but haven't read it yet . I also just did my first order and wasn't really happy with most of it .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since there are over 300 items coming, is there any chance of seeing more, some of my shopping will be before Nov. 7th! Delighted, anxious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's really a great and helpful piece of info. I'm glad that you just shared this useful information with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thank you for share.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! amazing photography! I like your photography blog. You did wonderful jobs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Astonishing ceramics! I am also as empowered as you about this dazzling dispatch from Chic and Joanna Gaines. A debt of gratitude is in order for the offer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, you used to write wonderful, but the last few posts have been kinda boring?I miss your great writings. Past few posts are just a little bit out of track! come on!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am extremely inspired with your writing talents as smartly as with the structure to your blog.Anyway keep up the nice quality writing, it’s rare to see a great blog like this one today.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for the good write up, how can we communicate?

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are wonderful. You're truly like an angel that composed this fantastic things and also composed it to your visitors. Your blog site is best, consisting of material design. This ability resembles a professional. Can you inform me your abilities, as well? I'm so interested. click through the next website page

    ReplyDelete
  13. Counting Cards Raw 바카라사이트 Class #5 The Basics (Short Version)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Casual Fall Outfits + How To Wear Leg Warmers!

Dollar Store DIY | Makeup & Jewelry Stand

DIY Farmhouse Table & Dining Set Makeover with Annie Sloan Chalk Paint®