Urban Decay NAKED 3 Palette Pictures & Sneak Peek!

hi Beauties

Super Exciting news in the Beauty Blogosphere this evening,
It appears the rumors were true...



Brace yourself.




Urban Decay is officially releasing a NAKED 3 Palette soon! 




No details on release date as of yet, but I *might* have heard from
reliable source that the NAKED 3 will be released in December ;] just in time for the holidays! 

French Blogger, Natacha posted drool worthy photos of the new palette on her blog Here: http://www.natacha-birds.fr/leblog/naked3-urban-decay/

I'm currently swooning over the amazing new mattes, and rose hued shimmery eyeshadows; gorgeous!!! Who will be purchasing?! 

Here is a Sneak Peek of the Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette!

Comments

  1. I want this for Christmas from the hubs!! I love the colors! I haven't tried any of there palettes :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love all the palettes. How exciting if this will be your first one! I love this one. I have fair skin so I am really looking forward to this one. :)

      Delete
  2. This is a beautiful palette! Very exciting! Thank you for sharing!

    Sandy
    sandyloo117.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh I am so excited for all the pink tones! Thanks for sharing!

    http://luvabellcouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! The PINKS are gorgeous!!!! I am SO excited!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks great...thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am excited about this palette, I will be buying it the colours look so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hell yeah!! This is exactly what I need in my life! Those pinky champagne tones are exactly what I gravitate towards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty but not different enough from the first 2 to spend the money. The Lorac unzipped Palette has these same shades as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The colors are nice, but still, only 3 matte shades. I rarely use my Naked palettes, so I am going to pass.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love my Naked 1 but ugh all those pinks? Pass. How disappointing...it seems most of Naked 3 would not work with my skintone...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can not wait as well! Such beautiful PINKY colors <3!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Casual Fall Outfits + How To Wear Leg Warmers!

Dollar Store DIY | Makeup & Jewelry Stand

DIY Farmhouse Table & Dining Set Makeover with Annie Sloan Chalk Paint®