Building Our First House - Almost Done! Lots of NEW Photos!

Hi Beauties.

& Happy October!
We're finally in the home stretch now, it's officially closing month!
Our house is nearing completion, and almost everything is done aside from carpet, finishing touches and landscaping,
So exciting!
This may be one of my last house posts before closing on Oct 11th (not sure yet!) so I just wanted to take this opportunity to say thank you to everyone for the well wishes and kind words. This has been such an exciting journey for us, and I have loved having all of you along for the ride :) 
Of course I will be back with new house posts as soon as we get moved in! Whose looking forward to some DIY & home decor posts?!?! Yay! 

For now, here are current photos of our new house's progress..



Dining Room



Foyer




Kitchen Sink




Master Shower




The most important part of any house, the toilet haha






Master Shower 






Master Shower






David's Vanity




My Vanity




Master Tub





Garage Doors





Our Kitchen





Hardwood Floors




Laundry Room





Powder Room






We have sod! and oh there's our gangsta ride! ;) 




Our Backyard












To see my last house post with photos of our kitchen granite, fireplace, appliances, driveway, and some mistakes :-/ CLICK HERE.

I also have 2 exciting New Youtube videos up! 

My Tarte Favorites & BIG GIVEAWAY! 
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZt7KN2Csa8
Fall Foundation Routine + Bold Lip Makeup Tutorial 
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvHGCIL_okg





Comments

  1. wow, it all looks amazing :D I have been loving these post!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting!! Almost there!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wendy, your house is sooooo beautiful! I simply love it! I am so happy for you both and I know that you will have a bright and happy future in this wonderful home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! This looks like one amazing house, and it has come together quite quickly-or at least it seems that way to me ;) Everything looks great,but always stands out to me are kitchens because I love to cook!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you love!! I feel like it has flown by too , now that its almost done ;)

      Delete
  5. wow it has such a welcoming and classy presence. I love everything about your house--inside and outside :) Congrats! So, sooo happy for you and your family! <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much love!! we are so excited! :) appreciate your well wishes! x

      Delete
  6. It looks absolutely beautiful darling! Way to go! Yahoo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Closing Month!!!! YAY!! I am SO excited for the new series of moving-in posts :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Katie! cant wait to post once we move in :)

      Delete
  8. Oh it looks so beautiful! I know you guys are going to enjoy it...and I LOVE the kitchen lol, makes me want to bake something!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! i think the kitchen is my favorite part as well ;) xo

      Delete
  9. Looks amazing, I can't wait until I get to go through this process.... Soon, very soon. Thank you for all of the updates!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you tosha! excited for you to experience this process too! :) xo

      Delete
  10. It's so beautiful Wendy. They're finishing it just in time for the holidays! Enjoy it! I love the neutral palette. My house has beige siding, black shutters and a black door. So I love yours. It's easy to decorate too.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! glad you're loving yours! i think its a nice combination :) now to just find a nice fall wreath for the door! thanks for the love xo

      Delete
  11. I know you are so excited. Everything looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love how huge your vanity is compared to David's. Girls gotta do what girls gotta do ;) You're so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks a lot for posting such an Informative blog.

    Travesti

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Wendy, Your house looks so beautiful and I know you are so excited to enter your home. Everything looks perfect and beautiful like you. Especially chandelier and I take some ideas for my home. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is such a great idea! I have never seen that before. Your house looks awesome specially your bathroom. Not a easy task to manage all things. I also need to improve bathtub refinishing in my bathroom. Tell me what kind of tub you fitted in your bathroom. Will be great to see how you do it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Casual Fall Outfits + How To Wear Leg Warmers!

Dollar Store DIY | Makeup & Jewelry Stand

DIY Farmhouse Table & Dining Set Makeover with Annie Sloan Chalk Paint®