Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadows + Swatches! NEW for Summer 2013


HI Beauties.

Urban Decay recently released their amazing NEW Moondust eyeshadows in 7 lust worthy shades!  I own all 7 (will post photos of my final and newest one - space cowboy, soon!)
For now, I wanted to share 6 of these sparkling beauties with you...





Moonspoon




Glitter Rock





Stargazer





Intergalatic





Diamond Dog





Zodiac




For Swatches of the Urban Decay Moondust Shadows, Check out my Newest Youtube video
HERE -- CLICK HERE FOR SWATCHES!
or watch below :)





URBAN DECAY MOONDUST EYESHADOW
Sparkly shadow goes ultra sophisticated with intense hues, microfine sparkle and lush, 3-D metallics.
$20.00




Comments

  1. omg, those look so pretty :D I love the packaging too :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look gorgeous! Thanks for the swatches in your video I am loving Intergalactic!

    Xox, Cat
    MaybeBabyXo.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Casual Fall Outfits + How To Wear Leg Warmers!

Dollar Store DIY | Makeup & Jewelry Stand

DIY Farmhouse Table & Dining Set Makeover with Annie Sloan Chalk Paint®