March Favorites 2013 + Update!


HI Beauties!
Sorry that I've been so MIA the past few weeks! Hubby and I have been busy transitioning from Navy life to civilian life (what a change it's been!)
Now that we are settled into our temporary home, I finally had a chance to catch up with you lovelies :) 
I decided to share a few of my current favorite beauty, hair and misc products from the past few weeks in a NEW March Favorites video on my channel (below) Don't miss it!! 
I will be back next week with a new video on my Current Favorite Haircare.
Wishing all of you a very Happy Easter!!!

WATCH MY FAVORITES VIDEO HERE:


If the above video won't play for you, here is a direct Link to my March Favorites as well! -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxqBYzMjP9k




Comments

  1. I loved your favs! I need to try that tanning spray out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for watching! :) its fab! I highly recommend it xx

      Delete
  2. Senior Virgin Hair body wave bundles are made of Brazilian virgin human hair, looks more natural and healthy, no smell and no dry no split no tangle, flexible and soft. Kinky Straight Headband Wigs

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Casual Fall Outfits + How To Wear Leg Warmers!

Dollar Store DIY | Makeup & Jewelry Stand

DIY Farmhouse Table & Dining Set Makeover with Annie Sloan Chalk Paint®