The BentleyBlonde Necklace from ShopLately

HI BEAUTIES!
I have some exciting news to share! I was selected as one of ShopLately.com's featured bloggers for their new 'Blogger's Picks Sale Event.' The sale runs from today, Monday October 22, 2012 until Friday October 26, 2012 and features select blogger's favorite jewelry picks at awesome prices! 
My top pick was a stunning gold collar necklace, which they named the "BentleyBlonde Necklace" :) 

Is it gorgeous or what?!





For full details on the BentleyBlonde Necklace and a peak at some of the other sale pieces in person, WATCH MY NEW VIDEO!

And dont forget to check out my FAVORITE site for affordable jewelry & accessories, ShopLately. Its free to sign up and their are new sales daily!



HAPPY SHOPPING! :]


Comments

  1. ooowwww Hotness!! Love that necklace :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The necklace is really lovely! I hope there are wedding bands with a design like that. I want a stylish and fab wedding ring too so I can pair it to anything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the details of the necklace! It’s a gorgeous one! Now I just wonder if the jewelry long island accepts this type of jewelry at what cost..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely necklace! I’m sure this will look good on my wedding dress! I just need to consult the hamptons wedding venues for final touches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those were pretty necklaces, I'm not sure but I think that I saw the exact design at marinelli jewelers. They were really gorgeous and perfect for night events.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've searched from one jewelers on long island stores to another and I kinda failed to see these necklace you got there. I just want the concept and design, regardless of its price. I think this is perfect for my party/club gig this coming weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning necklace! I'm sure my melbourne jewellers would agree too! I'm already thinking of a nice dress that will look great in that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hair jewelry is one more great hair accessory to facilitate and add style and glamour to your appearance. These items can be found in boutiques and at a number of department stores. Hair jewelryEarrings

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is nice to see the latest summer jewelry collection. The earrings, the bracelets and the ring all are just wonderful. I personally like that perfect platinum diamond ring displayed above. 

    Jwellery Items

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Casual Fall Outfits + How To Wear Leg Warmers!

Dollar Store DIY | Makeup & Jewelry Stand

DIY Farmhouse Table & Dining Set Makeover with Annie Sloan Chalk Paint®