MAC Marilyn Monroe Collection 2012

HELLO BEAUTIES!


I am SO excited for the launch of the much anticipated MAC Marilyn Monroe Collection for this Fall 2012! 
With products inspired by late icon, Marilyn Monroe, set to release in October of 2012; This collection will not be one to be missed!
This post took me quite some time to compile but I am super thrilled to be able to share it with you, and hope you'll enjoy! :)
So, without further ado, Here is a little SNEAK PEEK of the products that will be featured in the MAC Marilyn Monroe Collection! :












LIPSTICK
(Limited Edition)




Charmed I'm Sure - Dark True Red (Matte)

Deeply Adored- Deep Scarlet (Matte)

 Love Goddess - Mid-tone Pink Red (Satin)
 Scarlet Ibis - Bright Orange Red (Matte)

Pure Zen- Warm Nude (Cremesheen)



EYESHADOW
(Limited Edition)




How to Marry - Soft White (Veluxe Pearl)

Preferred Blonde - Pale Champagne Beige (Veluxe Pearl)

ShowGirl - Dark Blue Grey (Veluxe Pearl)

Silver Screen - True Silver (Veluxe Pearl) 


BLUSH & BEAUTY POWDER
(Limited Edition)



Forever Marilyn - Sheer Pale Peach (Beauty Powder) 


The Perfect Cheek- Neutral Pink Beige (Matte)
Blush


Legendary- Pale Soft Coral (Satin)
Blush


LIP LINER, EYE LINER & BROW
(Permanent)




Brow Finish (Clear) 


Beet - Vivid Reddish Pink (Lip Liner)

 Redd - Clearly Red (Lip Liner)


Cherry - Vivid Bright Blue Red ( Lip Liner) 


Smolder - Intense Black (Eye Kohl)
Fascinating - Intense Matte White (Eye Kohl)


NAIL LACQUER
(Limited Edition except for 'Vintage Vamp')




Flaming Rose- True Red (Cream)

 Orange Kid- Coral (Cream)
 Rich, Rich, Rich - Glittery Gold (Pearl) 

Stage Vamp - Dark Red Berry (Cream)
 Vintage Vamp - Rich Deep Retro Wine (Cream)




LIPGLOSS, MASCARA, LASHES & MARKERS
(Lipgloss & Lashes- Limited Edition
Mascara & Markers- Permanent)






Little Rock - Soft Sheer White w/ Pearlized Pigments (Dazzleglass)
 Phiff! - Sheer Yellow Peach (Dazzleglass)
Lash # 35 - Dramatic with Emphasis on center of lash
 Extreme Black - False Lashes Mascara
 Rapid Black - Penultimate Eye Liner
 Universal Penultimate Brow Marker
EEK! :) So many exciting new goodies! I think I'm personally most excited for the lipsticks, go figure! ;)
What will YOU be picking up from MAC Marilyn Monroe Collection?







*photos are not mine. No copyright infringement intended.

Comments

  1. Oooooo.....need that Scarlet Ibis lipstick in my life, it looks lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the lipstick especially Love Goddess and Pure Zen thank for the information

    ReplyDelete
  3. the lipstick (red), beauty powder, blush, white eye kohl, and the false lashes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohmygod I can't even contain myself right now

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy crap! So excited about the lipsticks and blushes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a dumb question. What exactly is the beauty powder? I've never seen anyone use it in vids. lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!! I am definitely grabbing some of the lipsticks & blushes/beauty powders, probably more, thanks for the peek :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pure Zen and the lashes as well as perfect cheek and either dazzle gloss =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never been excited enough about a MAC release to pull the trigger and go for it...until now. I absolutely adore Marilyn, love the packaging...oh yes, I need these in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I will most likely pick up the blushes and a red lip pencil and a matte lipstick

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my.. I have never ever ever bought a MAC item before.. but it looks like i might be picking up the Preferred Blonde eyeshadow.. it looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just got my invite for the launch at the MAC store . Can't wait to see and swatch and buy <3 waiting for the 9/25 to come that's the party they will do it on. Anyone living in hollywood they will launch the collection on the 25 of september I allready rsvp got the invite by mail so not sure if u can just walk in. Its the MAC store @ hollywood and highland

    ReplyDelete
  13. Our release date in Massachusetts is October 6th 2012

    ReplyDelete
  14. wat about in New york say staten island mall???

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh this collection looks absolutely gorgeous! can't wait to see them in person! New follower, can't wait to catch up on your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute collection! I can't wait to pick mine up from pre sale!

    =)


    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  17. I must admit I was a bit disappointed by this collection, Mostly just because I already own a TON of black and red. I wouldn't mind trying out the blush though

    --
    Please do check out my alternative style blog as well: http://blingyoctopus.blogspot.ca/
    <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Casual Fall Outfits + How To Wear Leg Warmers!

Dollar Store DIY | Makeup & Jewelry Stand

DIY Farmhouse Table & Dining Set Makeover with Annie Sloan Chalk Paint®