GlossyBox - June & July 2012

HI Beauties!
For those of you who are unfamiliar with my favorite monthly beauty subscription service; GlossyBox US , this post is for you! 
Each month, GlossyBox curates a box of 5 luxury travel-sized beauty products for you to lather, blend, soak, spray, buff, and groom! The boxes are $21 /month and always feature a monthly theme and corresponding 'Glossy Mag' - one of my favorite aspects!
I have been subscribed to Glossybox since their introduction to the US market this spring. Thus far, I have not once been disappointed by their unique monthly offerings! :) The products are always nice size, and typically something that I am interested in trying out. No fruity nut bars yet ! ;) of which I am very grateful lol
If you're not yet a member of Glossybox, be sure to sign up here: http://www.glossybox.com

Below I have included pictures of the exciting products in both my June & July 2012 US Glossyboxes.
ENJOY!







JULY GLOSSYBOX
--Summer Nights--







Figs & Rouge Lip, Face & Body Balm



Blushed Fragrance by Ruddy Water (surprise sample)



Sebastian Color Ignite Multi Tone Conditioner 

 Sebastian Color Ignite Multi Tone Shampoo



Alessandro International Pedix Heel Rescue Balm





Senna Cosmetics Double Dose Lip Lacquer (Double Dipped)










JUNE GLOSSYBOX 
--Summer Simplicity--




First Aid Beauty Fab Legs Smooth Shave Cream




Wella Enrich Moisturizing Treatment 




OFRA Eyeshadow Ice (Go Black)



A Perfume Organic (Urban Organic)




VBeaute Lite Up & Buying Time & Eye Never


AHAVA Mineral Botanic Hibiscus & Fig Velvet Cream Wash






Have YOU tried any of these products? What are your thoughts? 





* PICTURES featured in this post were taken by me & are Property of this website www.bentleyblonde.com
 Please do not use without permission.


Comments

  1. Grace Smith FingerAugust 2, 2012 at 8:54 PM

    I have the Ahava cream body wash and love it! This is yet another wonderful site I will be able to share with my friends and family! Xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried any of the products, but I am wild about the packaging for the Figs & Rouge Balm! Adorable! The Senna Gloss looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Casual Fall Outfits + How To Wear Leg Warmers!

Dollar Store DIY | Makeup & Jewelry Stand

DIY Farmhouse Table & Dining Set Makeover with Annie Sloan Chalk Paint®