Too Faced Fall 2012 New Products & Swatches

Hello Beauties!
Today, I will be sharing a very special post with you all. As a beauty blogger, and HUGE fan; I cant even begin to describe how thrilled & flattered I was to receive Too Faced's Fall 2012 line for my consideration.
So to begin, a Big Thank You to Too Faced Social Media Marketing Manager, Kathy, for the opportunity to review these amazing, new products!

I have taken a variety of photos to illustrate Too Faced Fall 2012, along with swatches which I hope you find helpful as well :)
ENJOY



















Perfect Lips Lip Liner

Define & Prime with Perfect Lips lip liners. Available in 4 perfect shades, these liners define lips and use priming properties to help lipsticks and glosses stay put!
My Favorite Aspects:
* Comfy gel grip to help you keep a steady hand
* Super creamy consistency
*LONG lasting finish
Retail Price: $ 17 USD




















Perfect Eyes Waterproof Eye Liner

Creamy, long wearing eyeliners glide on with the ease of a liquid liner and lock down for 8 hours of smudge proof wear. 3 Must Have New Shades!
My Favorite Aspects:
* Waterproof, long lasting
* Creamy consistency
*Rich colors- great for fall
* Beveled smudger on one side, allows you to smoke it out!
Retail Price: $ 18 USD












3 Way Lash Lining Tool
Triple- tip lash-emphasizing tool that fills in spaces between lashes, giving the natural impression of thicker, more luscious lashes.
My Favorite Aspects:
* Allows for easier lining, especially cat eyes
* You can add lash emphasizing dots between lashes
* Very Unique! No other product like it on market
Retail Price: $ 22 USD














La Creme Color Drenched Lip Cream
Indulge lips with rich, creamy color, drenched with super moisturizers including white lotus flower and power peptides.
My Favorite Aspects:
* Fabulous color selection- nudes, reds, pinks and spices.
* Extremely Creamy consistency, almost like a butter/balm
* Nice pigmentation without looking overdone, perfect for a "just bitten" effect
* Very moisturizing on the lips
Retail Price:  $ 21 USD





Which of these new Too Faced Cosmetics products are you most excited to try out?

Please Subscribe by Email to my website and Follow for updates! :)
NEW Big Buddha Handbag Giveaway launches HERE tomorrow!










*Some info taken from Too Faced Cosmetics press releases
*All photos were taken by myself, and are property of this website www.bentleyblonde.com, please do not use without permission!


Comments

  1. Great post Wendy! I am loving the lip cremes definitely want to try those out!!! Its an awesome collection and your swatches were too cute! Love the <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You lucky girl!
    I love Too Faced, and I'm glad you brought us a preview of their new collection! Some of these products have really grabbed my attention ;)
    I'm following your blog now, Idk why haven't I done it sooner???
    Kisss from Italy,
    baciii xoxo
    Sonja
    www.misstrendykitty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! Thanks for sharing those.

    ReplyDelete
  4. red lip cream nd liner r definately awesome

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I am most excited about the water-proof eye-liners!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks amazing! I love the perfect navy eyeliner!! When does it come out?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just want to scream now! Never knew these products existed and the colors and products you have shown knock my socks off!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh. I'm gonna try and get that fancy eyeliner pen!
    That just looks cool.

    All of the collection looks lush though!

    http://itskerrysbeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope they will sell the lip creams in Italy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey! I just got the 3-way lash lining tool in the mail yesterday and can't wait to try it out! Those lip creams look interesting, too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the blog post buddy! Keep them coming... www.yoursafetyspy.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Casual Fall Outfits + How To Wear Leg Warmers!

Dollar Store DIY | Makeup & Jewelry Stand

DIY Farmhouse Table & Dining Set Makeover with Annie Sloan Chalk Paint®