Merry Christmas One and All !

Happy Holidays! & Merry Christmas Eve Everyone!



I hope that all of you have started your holiday season off right this weekend, and are enjoying good times with your family and friends.

This will be my second Christmas since joining the beauty community, and I just wanted to take this opportunity to say "Thank You!" to all of you who have made these 2 years so absolutely wonderful!

I very much enjoy the world of beauty and fashion; but the people I have come to know along the way have only made this experience that much sweeter! I truly love and appreciate each and every one of you amazing women and men. Your support and kindness have opened my eyes and my heart! So, Thank You!

I am excited to be back after the holidays with new videos for you all to enjoy! If you wouldnt mind, please comment below and let me know if you would be interested in seeing a Christmas Haul video?

I wish all of you a very Merry Christmas! & good tidings in the New Year!
xo
Wendy
BentleyBlonde

Comments

  1. I hope you and your entire family have a wonderful Christmas! Of course I want to see a Christmas Haul, I've been looking forward to it!! I remember last years haul you did and can't wait to see everything again!!
    Peg~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas! I love haul videos! I am looking forward to seeing what everyone got for the holdays! Stacie xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to see a Christmas Haul!! Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas! I'd love to see a Christmas haul video too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw, cute dog! Saw your Christmas haul video. Love the sequin top you were wearing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year Wendy! I'm so happy to have found your YT & blog! :) I found you through Holly. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Much as I hate to stand out in a crowd, I have this terrible occasional compulsion to make myself a source of merriment for the world, and I had come close to sealing new heights with a Russian hat. Now, clearly, that would be unnecessary. Flights to Douala
    Cheap Flights to Douala
    Cheap Air Tickets to Douala

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Casual Fall Outfits + How To Wear Leg Warmers!

Dollar Store DIY | Makeup & Jewelry Stand

DIY Farmhouse Table & Dining Set Makeover with Annie Sloan Chalk Paint®