THE LUST LIST

So I've decided to post a Wishlist on the suggestion of my dearest Youtube gal pal, Miss JessicaLee422!
I will be posting one monthly, and will be calling it "The Lust List"
I chose the word lust rather than wish because I dont necessarily intend to purchase any/all of these items. These may be items that I have drawn inspiration from, that I would love to have (but realistically could never afford), that I think are season must haves! etc :)
Hope you all Enjoy!


#1 Boho Headband
   Available at Urban Outfitters, $16.60





#2  Faux Reading Glasses
Available at Forever 21 & Charming Charlies, $5.80


#3 Gladiator Sandals
Available at Forever 21, $18.80

 



#4 MAC Cosmetics Prep + Prime BB Beauty Balm
http://www.maccosmetics.com, $30.00






#5 Laura Mercier Baked Eye Colour in Black Karat
Sephora, $22.00







#6  Floppy Straw Hat
Target & Amazon, $15.00-$30.00







#7  small Crossbody Messenger Bag
HandbagHeaven.com, $49.99







#8 Fashion Scarves
NY and Company, $16.95







#9  Woven Leather Bracelets
Pandora, $45.00




#10 Floral Smocked Waist Dress
Express, $44.90







#11 Loreal Double Extend Beauty Tubes Mascara
CVS, $12.99






Whats on YOUR Lust List? ;)
xoxo.
Wendy

Comments

  1. Lust list...what a fun idea! Love the boho headband!! Gives me another craft idea, how cute would that be to make one with braided leather and add feathers that hang down in the back? I may have to look into trying that out. My lust list, shew that would be pretty long. The Lancome Genifique eye cream that Lana talks about. Several of the Peter Thomas Roth cremes that Tammy talks about. The EL Double Wear foundation that Marnie and Twyla LOVE. The UD Naked Palette. That beautiful Bling hot pink watch you have and most all of the clothes you buy LOL I love everything you pick. I love this idea, so looking forward to more blog posts from you.
    Peg~

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg i want to try the MAC bb cream soooo badly! love this list :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peg- that would be gorgeous! I wish I was more crafty! lol Ive heard wonderful things about the Lancome Genefique as well! xo
    Ashley- eee! me too! hope its back in stock soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Casual Fall Outfits + How To Wear Leg Warmers!

Dollar Store DIY | Makeup & Jewelry Stand

DIY Farmhouse Table & Dining Set Makeover with Annie Sloan Chalk Paint®