MyGlam February Bag Sneak Peeks!

Hello Lovelies!
I'm sure that by now, all of you are familiar with the newest and in my humble opinion, BEST monthly beauty subscription service- MyGlam!
I have been a member of MyGlam since they released their very first bag in December 2011, and so far have not been disappointed.
Each month, MyGlam will release sneak peek photos of the next month's bag before releasing it! So far this month, they have published 2 photos on their facebook hinting at February's exciting goodies! :)

Sneak Peek #1 

Sneak Peek #2




Sneak Peek #1 Guesses: Proactiv X Out acne treatment, NYX roll-on shimmer
Sneak Peek #2 Guesses: NYX roll on shimmer (same product from sneak peek #1, different view), Mini flat iron OR heat tamer/smoothing hair product




WHAT DO YOU THINK THE FEBRUARY MYGLAM BAG WILL INCLUDE?
ARE YOU A GLAMMIE ? 
XO Wen

Comments

  1. I signed up at the beginning of January and can't wait to get my first glam bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mini straightener! sounds awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just signed up last month finally!! Can't wait to get mine! Yee!

    Xoxo
    Janelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dont even expect for me to receive anything....i've signed up since december and got NOTHING and so i'm just going to cancel..excited for everyone else~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Casual Fall Outfits + How To Wear Leg Warmers!

Dollar Store DIY | Makeup & Jewelry Stand

DIY Farmhouse Table & Dining Set Makeover with Annie Sloan Chalk Paint®